Don’t have a structured New Employee On-boarding process? Would you like to improve your HR management and payroll capabilities? Which can result in streamlined processes for your employees, better bottom-line results for your department, and fewer nightmares or headaches for your staff. If you answered yes, then this webinar is for you!
Join Coray Grove, Principal & Co-Founder of Integrated Payroll Services on Wednesday, December 5th at 11:00 AM CST for a FREE webinar as he discusses practical tools on Managing Payroll, On-boarding and HR.
In this 60-minute presentation you will learn:
- Employee Integration: Connecting your HR/Payroll system to Aspire: Learn how it’s possible to maintain your employee’s in one place. Experience peace of mind knowing employee pay rates and other demographic information are same across systems.
- Workers Comp Reporting: How tracking workers comp based on the task the employee is doing can save thousands in Workers Comp Premiums.
- Payroll General Ledger Integration: Learn how it’s possible to have the benefits of an outside payroll platform without sacrificing integration to popular Accounting systems like Quick Books®, Microsoft Dynamics and Accumatica.
- Employee On-boarding: Are you still having new employee’s complete piles of new hire paperwork? Learning how your company can eliminate the paper and make an outstanding first impression.
- Employee Mobile Engagement: Everyone has a smartphone…why not deliver commonly requested items like Pay-stubs, W-2’s and Time Off Balances right to their fingertips.
Can't make it live on the 5th of December? No worries! Register anyway, this webinar will be available on demand soon after the live presentation, so you can refer to the insight at any time.
Date: Wednesday, December 5, 2018 11:00 AM (CST)
Duration: 1 hour
Meet our Presenter
Coray Grove, President & Co-Founder of Integrated Payroll Services
Coray Grove is a leading Workforce technology expert with over 15 years of HR/Payroll industry experience. Over this time, he has had the unique opportunity to help develop, implement and support the technology IPS’ clients utilize on a daily basis.
This broad technology and services exposure positions Coray to see solutions others do not. Coray holds a degree in Business Administration from Illinois College, a Master of Business Administration from Webster University and his Senior Professional of Human Resources (SPHR) designation from the Society of Human Resource Managers. Prior to co-founding IPS in 2005, Coray spent 7 years at ADP (Automatic Data Processing) where he held several leadership positions.
Coray believes in the power of creative thinking and problem solving on the path to helping clients realize their HR/Payroll technology objectives.
Connect with Coray on LinkedIn.