Over the past few months, you’ve likely heard that the Aspire Evolution Release, which will bring a new user interface (UI) and more to Aspire clients, is coming. Today we’re excited to announce that time is finally here!
As mentioned in our earlier posts, the Evolution Release will not only bring an updated look and feel to the platform but will also improve the system’s usability for a more seamless user experience.
While the platform’s core functionality—the features Aspire users love and rely on everyday—will remain the same, there are many enhancements we want to share:
- Modernized look and feel: Complete daily tasks more effortlessly with an optimized user experience.
- Streamlined navigation: Get to where you’re going quickly and with fewer clicks.
- Powerful advanced search: Find exactly what you’re looking for with advanced filtering capabilities.
- Enhanced dashboard: Keep your most important KPIs front and center.
- Seamless estimating: Access row controls with a simple right-click.
- Optimized scheduling: Manage your schedule easily with single-click actions and enhanced mobile functionality.
- Simplified time entry: Enter and manage time seamlessly with improved functionality.
- Robust resource center: Quickly access notifications, alerts, and user guides or tutorials.
Here’s your latest glimpse into the Aspire Evolution Release:
When can you expect to see Aspire’s new UI?
New clients will have immediate access to the new UI, along with comprehensive onboarding and training from our highly-rated implementation team.
Rollout of the new UI to Aspire clients will occur in waves to enable our team to provide full support and training to current users in advance of everyone’s transition date. Aspire clients can access more details in the Knowledge Base.
Interested in learning more? Request a demo!