We are nearing the newest Aspire Software release - Version 5.0 in the next few weeks. We will be providing you with additional information on how you can take advantage of the one of these new applications - the new customer portal application.
One of the features associated with this portal application is credit card payment processing.... your customers can view and pay invoices on line through Aspire. Our partnership with CardConnect provides a simple and affordable process so you can do this efficiently and offer this convenience to your customers.
This is the first of several "information pieces" to acquaint you with on line payment processing. In this first piece you will learn about:
- Who are “The Major Players’ in Credit Card Processing?
- What are the Types of Credit Card Payment Acceptance?
- How do Credit Card Transaction Work?
- What are Interchange Fees?
- What is Interchange Cost Plus (IC+) and Interchange Optimization?
- What Other Pricing Models to Consider?
- What is the Importance of Securing Your Transactions?
- What is the Importance of PCI Compliance?
- And more...
Stay tuned for more updates regarding Version 5.0 Should you have immediate questions, send those directly to Sid Singharath at email@example.com