Crazy times. Lots of fear, uncertainty, and doubt. All thanks to the virus known as COVID-19.
As you know, Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) think about risk mitigation and management all the time, not just during crises. Chief Operating Officers (COOs) think about how to operationalize risk reduction strategies. At The Herring Group, we think about both.
The Herring Group with be conducting a webinar a webinar specifically for owners with recommendations to companies from the perspective of CFOs/COOs on Friday, March 20 at 9 AM CST.
During the webinar, we will cover three topics:
- Provide some industry-specific financial and operational recommendations.
- Describe how we are "reasoning through" this COVID-19 situation so that you understand the context of our recommendations and can form your own conclusions.
- Describe financial assistance that is available or may be forthcoming from the federal government.
We are not experts in medicine, but we are experts in gathering reliable data and turning it into useful information for landscape business owners.
To help you come to your own conclusions about our recommendations, we will answer the following questions:
- What is the real constraint that the government is attempting to manage through?
- Why won’t more testing solve the business issues?
- Is COVID-19 different from Swine Flu? If so, how?
- Why is there so much confusion around the death rate (and how is that likely to impact government actions)?
The answers to these questions may not appear relevant, but they are. They help you (and us) understand what the government may do next which helps us prepare in advance.
Because of the sensitivity of some of the topics covered in our recommendations, this webinar is only open to business owners. We will verify your ownership of the business based on your email address and website.
The Herring Group